Full COVID-19 vaccination consists of two doses
- Choose a vaccination location and two time slots, 21 to 28 days apart
- Schedule other vaccines at least 2 weeks apart
COVID-19 vaccine is currently not recommended for
- Pregnant women
- Children below 16 years of age
- Persons with a severely compromised immune system (e.g. active cancer / on cancer treatment, on other immunotherapy for non-cancer conditions, have HIV infection with CD4 < 200)
- Persons with a history of severe allergic reactions
COVID-19 vaccination is safe even if you have chronic illnesses such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes.
Postpone vaccination if you are unwell or have fever in the last 24 hours.
Persons with prior COVID-19 infection can be vaccinated. However, those who have not been infected by COVID-19 previously are more at risk and hence will be prioritised for vaccination.
If you are being treated for other medical conditions and are unsure if you can be vaccinated, you are advised to consult your doctor.
If you have experienced an allergic reaction following the administration of the first dose, you
should not receive the second dose. If you are who are unsure about your condition, you are
advised to consult your doctor.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ