Full COVID-19 vaccination consists of two doses
- Choose a polyclinic or vaccination centre and two time slots, 21 to 28 days apart
- Schedule other vaccines at least 2 weeks apart
COVID-19 vaccine is currently not recommended for
- Pregnant women
- Children below 16 years of age
- Persons with a severely compromised immune system
- Persons with a history of severe allergic reactions
Postpone vaccination if you are unwell or have fever in the last 24 hours.
If you are being treated for other medical conditions and are unsure if you can be vaccinated, you are advised to consult your doctor.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ