Full COVID-19 vaccination consists of two doses
- Doses for Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty and Moderna vaccines should be at least 21 and 28 days apart, respectively, but can be taken with an interval of up to six to eight weeks (42 days-56 days) apart.
- It is encouraged for those who have received the COVID-19 vaccinations to defer other non-COVID-19 vaccinations for 2 weeks or more, if possible.
COVID-19 vaccine is currently not recommended for
- Individuals below 12 years of age for the Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty vaccine, and individuals below 18 years of age for the Moderna vaccine.
On the day of vaccination
- Wear short sleeved or loose clothes.
- Bring your ID (NRIC/FIN/Student Pass) with you for both appointments.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated, not come with an empty stomach, and avoid strenuous exercise.
As a precautionary measure, vaccinated persons, in particular adolescents and men below 30 years of age, who have received any dose of the mRNA COVID19 vaccines, are advised to avoid strenuous physical activities such as running, weightlifting, competitive sports, or playing ball games for two weeks after the vaccination
Postpone your appointment if you
- Are unwell
- Have a fever in the last 24 hours.
- Are serving Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO).
Persons with moderate to severe immunocompromise are recommended to receive a third dose of the same PSAR mRNA vaccine they had received for the first two doses, two months after their second dose. They should be referred to receive the third dose by their treating specialist, who would have the best understanding of their medical condition. For more information, please refer to the FAQ
COVID-19 Vaccination Related Documents
Parental Consent Form
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Pfizer / Comirnaty*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Moderna*
*These forms will be provided and filled up at the vaccination site