You are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if you have had:
- 2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty, at least 21 days apart
- 2 doses of Nuvaxovid, at least 21 days apart
- 2 doses of Moderna / Spikevax, at least 28 days apart
- 3 doses of Sinovac-CoronaVac, the second dose should be 28 days after the first dose, and the third dose should be 90 days after the second dose
- 1 booster dose of an mRNA vaccineor the Nuvaxovid vaccine taken within 270 days from the last dose of your
primary vaccination series
You will be eligible for your booster dose 5 months after the last dose of your primary vaccination series. If you have taken Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sinopharm as your last dose, you are recommended to receive your booster dose 3 months after your last dose.
COVID-19 vaccine is currently not recommended for
- Individuals below 5 years of age for the Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty vaccine
- Individuals below 18 years of age for the Moderna / Spikevax, Nuvaxovid and Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccines
On the day of vaccination
- Wear short sleeved or clothes where the sleeves can be rolled up
- Bring your ID (NRIC/FIN/Student Pass)
- Drink plenty of water and eat something before going for your vaccination, and avoid strenuous exercise
As a precautionary measure, adolescents and men below 30 years of age, in particular, who have received any dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, are advised to avoid strenuous physical activities such as running, weightlifting, competitive sports, or playing ball games for two weeks after the vaccination.
Postpone your appointment if you are unwell or had a fever in the last 24 hours
You are encouraged to defer other vaccinations for 2 weeks or more, if possible.
Persons who are moderately to severely immunocompromised are recommended to receive a third dose of the same mRNA vaccine or the Nuvaxovid vaccine, with the same dosage as the first two doses they had received. They should be referred to receive the third dose by their treating specialist, who would have the best understanding of their medical condition. For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
COVID-19 Vaccination Related Documents
Parental Consent Form
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Pfizer / Comirnaty*(Adults and Children)
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Moderna / Spikevax*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Nuvaxovid*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet – Sinovac*
Parental Consent Form for Paeds SAM (By Invite Only)
*These forms will be provided and filled up at the vaccination site