To achieve minimum protection:
- Children 6 months to 4 years should take 2 doses
of Moderna/Spikevax, or 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty
- Persons 5 to 11 years should receive 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, or 3 doses of Moderna/Spikevax. For children who have received either 2 doses of Moderna/Spikevax, or 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty before the age of 5, they should receive an additional dose of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna/Spikevax after they turn 5 years old. There should be at least a 5 months interval between the additional dose and the earlier vaccine dose
- Persons 12 to 17 years should receive 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, or 3 doses of Moderna/Spikevax, or 3 doses of Novavax/Nuvaxovid
- Persons 18 years and older should receive 3 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, 3 doses of Moderna/Spikevax, 3 doses of Novavax/Nuvaxovid vaccines, or 4 doses of Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine.
You will be eligible for your additional dose 5 months after the last dose of your primary vaccination series. If you have taken Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sinopharm as your last dose, you are recommended to receive your additional dose 3 months after your last dose.
On the day of vaccination
- Wear short sleeved or clothes where the sleeves can be rolled up
- Bring your ID (NRIC/FIN/Student Pass/Birth Certificate and Health Booklet)
- Drink plenty of water and eat something before going for your vaccination, and avoid strenuous exercise for two weeks after vaccination
As a precautionary measure, all individuals, especially adolescents and men below 30 years of age, who have received any dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, are advised to avoid strenuous physical activities such as running, weightlifting, competitive sports, or playing ball games for two weeks after the vaccination.
Postpone your visit if you are unwell or had a fever in the last 24 hours
You are encouraged to defer other vaccinations for 2 weeks or more, if possible.
Persons who are moderately to severely immunocompromised are recommended to receive a third dose of the same mRNA vaccine or the Nuvaxovid vaccine, with the same dosage as the first two doses they had received. They should be referred to receive the third dose by their treating specialist, who would have the best understanding of their medical condition. For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
COVID-19 Vaccination Related Documents
Parental Consent Form
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Pfizer / Comirnaty*(Adults and Children)
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Moderna / Spikevax*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Nuvaxovid*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet – Sinovac*
Parental Consent Form for Paeds SAM (By Invite Only)
*These forms will be provided and filled up at the vaccination site