Full COVID-19 vaccination consists of two doses
- Doses for Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty and Moderna vaccines should be at least 21 and 28 days apart, respectively, but can be taken with an interval of up to six to eight weeks (42 days-56 days) apart.
- It is encouraged for those who have received the COVID-19 vaccinations to defer other non-COVID-19 vaccinations for 2 weeks or more, if possible.
COVID-19 vaccine is currently not recommended for
- Individuals below 12 years of age for the Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty vaccine, and individuals below 18 years of age for the Moderna vaccine.
On the day of vaccination
- Wear short sleeved or loose clothes.
- Bring your ID (NRIC/FIN/Student Pass) with you for both appointments.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated, not come with an empty stomach, and avoid strenuous exercise.
As a precautionary measure, adolescents and men below 30 years of age are advised to avoid strenuous physical activities such as running, weightlifting, competitive sports, or playing ball games for one week after their first and second vaccination doses.
Postpone your appointment if you
- Are unwell
- Have a fever in the last 24 hours.
- Are serving Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO).
Persons on active cancer chemotherapy, radiation therapy or immunotherapy or are severely immunocompromised, can be vaccinated in the hospital setting or in a community vaccination centre with a treating specialist’s memo. If you are unsure if you can be vaccinated, you are advised to consult your doctor. For more information, please refer to the FAQ
COVID-19 Vaccination Related Documents
Parental Consent Form
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Pfizer / Comirnaty*
Screening Form and Vaccination Information Sheet - Moderna*
*These forms will be provided and filled up at the vaccination site